Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Husband Came Home

Next in my belated summer recap is the return of the love of my life.  If you hadn't seen, DH deployed in 2012 for six months, then turned around and did the exact same thing this year.  It wasn't one of my happiest periods, but that reunion is always something to look forward to.  I had a friend from the area capture it, and then whisked him off to Budapest, Brussels, and Brugge for some time to ourselves before he had to go back to work.

c/o Heidi Lynn Photography 
c/o Heidi Lynn Photography
c/o Heidi Lynn Photography
Budapest, Hungary 
Brugge, Belgium 
Brussels, Belgium
Budapest, Hungary, and a gorgeous watermark right over my face :/
Budapest, Hungary
Budapest, Hungary
Brussels, Belgium

2 comments:

  1. These photos are absolutely amazing and so touching! Also, I have to be one of THOSE commenters but you are GORGEOUS. Thank you for sharing this amazing moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos!! I love that first one!

    ReplyDelete

I respond to every single comment, but only via email. If you don't have an email linked to your account, then I won't be able to respond to you! That doesn't mean I don't read your notes, though. Every single one makes my day better.