Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I spent today

thinking that it was Monday.  I honestly believed that I still had a few hours to post Weekend in Pictures and...not so much.  I'm a full day late, which kind of makes me sad but thus is life and oh well. I wish I could share some wonderful photos with you that I've taken recently, but the truth is, I don't think I left the house to do anything more than take the dogs on a walk, which usually means I look like a bum.  Except for this specific moment:
But really, Ninja steals the show on this one.
In other news, I received so many wonderfully supportive emails, comments, and other forms of messages in response to my last post.  Timmy's deployment still isn't the best thing in the world, but I'm happy to say that the particular dark streak I was going through is now over.  We've already started our little routine here in the house, and have even had the opportunity to talk to our missing member.  He's doing great!  So I'm sure the next six months will be flying by.  Especially since I never seem to get caught up on stupid schoolwork.
I managed to break out the camera within the past couple days [at a point where I was dressed in something other than pajamas] to prepare for a link up with LW and the weekly camera challenge she is co-hosting.  This week is self portraits!  I decided that while I always love showing off pictures, just posting one or two of me seems so...narcissistic?  So on top of the challenge, I'm including a couple of very basic tips that could help those of you trying to get a feel for your DSLR.  Make sure you stop back by on Thursday for it!
I can tell I'm rambling, so I'll let you get back to your week.  Thanks again for being such kind, wonderful people.  Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. New follower of your lovely blog, sent by Talia Christine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your going to be including tips :)

    ReplyDelete

I respond to every single comment, but only via email. If you don't have an email linked to your account, then I won't be able to respond to you! That doesn't mean I don't read your notes, though. Every single one makes my day better.