Monday, January 14, 2013

Just Pictures

1)  Monday is usually reserved for Weekend in Pictures, or it at least it was before I took my unexpected break.  However, I've missed at least a month [maybe more] of such posts, so I'm just going to throw up photos that I've taken over the last few weeks and hope that you haven't seen them before.
2)  Notice something new?  BF got a facelift!  The before is look courtesy of LWLH and her new designing hobby, and is still a design that I love.  But I felt as though I've changed so much in the past year, along with the mission of this blog, and therefore it deserved a little something new.  Talia Christine has helped me with a new, clean, pretty design that I think represents how much I've grown up since moving to Germany.  What do you think?!
I've been a tiny bit crafty lately.  Made some of these mug cozies for a few girlfriends!


 Found some great sushi while in Cologne.  Helped satisfy a craving!
 Yet more snow in this part of the world, but at least it beautifies otherwise not so pretty gates such as this.
 Cologne Christmas Market



 Front of our new house
 With an entry in the back.  I can't wait to show you all more!
 Really can't resist showing off my amazing bathroom.  Look at that tub!! I love it.
There is so much to catch up on, tons of new things to share with you guys, and a lot more changes happening this year.  Hooray for 2013!  Hope you guys are ready for photo, info, and blogging overload :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the new design. I wish I was this good at drawing! It's very grown-up as is that new bath tub. You must only bathe in it with candles, oils and an expensive silk robe to climb into. Great to have you back around.

    Rosie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dig the new design! Cameras are totally your thing :)
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My gosh that bathroom is great! I love the snow pic too,

    ReplyDelete

I respond to every single comment, but only via email. If you don't have an email linked to your account, then I won't be able to respond to you! That doesn't mean I don't read your notes, though. Every single one makes my day better.