Sunday, January 6, 2013

I'm sure...

that you've all given up hope of ever seeing another blog post from Be Freckled.  Alas, you may be correct...just kidding.  We're still waiting on internet to be installed in our new home! but I have put aside certain times and days this week where I will be visiting a local coffee shop in order to write and post new stuff for you to read!  If you're still interested, that is.
I unfortunately don't have much time today to start on the new year's posts, but come Friday, I will be back up and running.  And with a surprise look to show off!  Expect great things, my dears.  I've been collaborating with one of my favorite people to update the face of BF, and really can't wait to show it [and her talents] off to all of you lovely people.  There are still one or two things to fix, so you must wait 'til Friday's Letters comes out!
Until I can resume my weekly writing trends, I'll leave you with a tiny glimpse into the world I've been living recently.  Merry [belated] Christmas and a very happy New Year to all of you!





5 comments:

  1. You've been missed my dear and I look forward to seeing the new look, and whatever other updates you have. Hope you had a great Christmas.

    Rosie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you dropped off the face of the earth, glad to see you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry and Happy to you, too! I've had internet and still haven't been blogging. Just a funk. At least you have an excuse! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey English, I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check it out here http://grubnmarriage.blogspot.com/2013/01/i-was-nominated.html and pass it along to fellow bloggers! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have been missed. i didn't have a lot of blogging going on last month but i'm getting back into it and i love it.

    ReplyDelete

I respond to every single comment, but only via email. If you don't have an email linked to your account, then I won't be able to respond to you! That doesn't mean I don't read your notes, though. Every single one makes my day better.