Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A Whole New Me

Whadda ya think?  Like the new blog design?!  I, personally, am absolutely in love.  I suppose you've noticed the color trend [I can't help it, I just LOVE teal], but this one is so neat, fresh, and unique!!!  Here's the before picture:

Okay, so I had to take it on my iPad.  I didn't realize I never took a screen shot until after I was in bed.  You aren't allowed to judge me on all the bookmarks at the top of the browser, either...

Much much much better now, right?  Therefore, I owe a huge gigantic most heartfelt thank you EVER to Little Woman, Little Home for the best blog design I've ever had.  Easy peasy on my end, wonderful to work with, and definitely someone I will be going back to for future designs.  Danke schön, LWLH, for being so awesome!!!

7 comments:

  1. I really love it! It looks so great!!

    Well done!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fabulous! But, I thought your old one looked fabulous too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like it - especially your about me words under the picture.

    Lovely!

    Sarah
    http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this design! Too cute :)

    madisonclaireharrington.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new design! It looks wonderful! And teal is such a great color! :)

    www.beginningwithbecca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new design, and colors!

    ReplyDelete

I respond to every single comment, but only via email. If you don't have an email linked to your account, then I won't be able to respond to you! That doesn't mean I don't read your notes, though. Every single one makes my day better.