Sunday, April 1, 2012

Madison Jade Kelly

If you haven't noticed, I love to take pictures.  I love my camera, love my lenses, love figuring out how to capture what I'm seeing.  My favorite is daily life or stationary objects; I don't feel like I'm talented enough to try and take photos for other people.  On top of that, I don't think it's my place to do so when there are so many fantastic legitimate photographers out there.  Sometimes, though, it's nice to do it for others.  The Kelly family recently asked me to photograph their little 5 year old girl.  I was so so so nervous, but it's a great opportunity and experience; I learned so much in the two hours I was with them!  I'm still disappointed with how the majority of the photos turned out, but I think one or two of them are fantastic.







I'm so grateful that they allowed me to do this.  It's definitely put my minor abilities to the test, and has given me a more specific idea on what I need instruction on [i.e., editing].  Looking back over the past year, I feel as though my abilities have improved so much!  Can't wait to see how much I continue to grow in this next year!

Photo Challenge Submission

No comments:

Post a Comment

I respond to every single comment, but only via email. If you don't have an email linked to your account, then I won't be able to respond to you! That doesn't mean I don't read your notes, though. Every single one makes my day better.