Sunday, February 19, 2012

Mini Pies

Before Timmy left, we had a small get together to send him off.  One of my favorite things to make are mini pies for desert, and they're always a huge hit.  I typically go with banoffee, but this time added mini apple pies to the mix.
Timmy started helping me, and got waaaay to into it.

Creating works of art for the apple pie crust topping



Apple pies made in a muffin tin. Genius!


Banoffee pies made in a mini muffin tin.  Also genius!

They don't have the banana or whip cream on them yet, but still delicious.
I found the apple pie recipe on Pinterest, which linked back to this blog.  The banoffee pies are courtesy of my friend Talia Christine and can be found here.  Let me know if you make them and what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I respond to every single comment, but only via email. If you don't have an email linked to your account, then I won't be able to respond to you! That doesn't mean I don't read your notes, though. Every single one makes my day better.