Sunday, February 5, 2012

Flowers from Hubby

Timmy has never gotten me flowers before.  Not because he isn't thoughtful and sweet, he really is.  I actually told him not to bring me any since I'm not particularly fond of those kinds of gifts...I'd rather have an evening out for a date, or a simply necklace I can show off.  So imagine my surprise when he brought me home a vase of lilies.  They are absolutely gorgeous and a wonderful surprise...I think I like flowers more than I imagined I did.

p.s. I'm so so so behind on my book reviews.  We are supposed to get internet in the house next week, which will allow me to do many needed projects!  Can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I respond to every single comment, but only via email. If you don't have an email linked to your account, then I won't be able to respond to you! That doesn't mean I don't read your notes, though. Every single one makes my day better.