Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Football Games

A week or so ago, my FIL entered Timmy & I into a military appreciation contest on a local radio station, which featured a prize of two tickets to the Sunday Seahawks game, along with sideline passes before kick off.  When we received the call last Friday announcing that we ware winners, we were ecstatic!  What better way to spend our last day in WA before we drive cross country to Baltimore and leave to live in Germany?!

It was such a treat and we had such a great time.  It ended up being the Seattle Seahawks vs. the Baltimore Ravens, and a somewhat close but mostly uneventful game.  But since it was my first pro football game, I had an absolute blast.
















1 comment:

  1. We're not usually huge football fans, but this looked like a fun time! Be safe driving across the country, and take lots of fun pictures!
    xo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete

I respond to every single comment, but only via email. If you don't have an email linked to your account, then I won't be able to respond to you! That doesn't mean I don't read your notes, though. Every single one makes my day better.